This is a fun one. I love series, they just give you more and they make the characters a little more real. I love watching a character grow up in books. These are a few series I wish had more books.
- The Alice series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. The are 25 books in this series, and I only read the ones that were bound in sets of three, and the last book, the tell all about the rest of her life. I wish there had been more between her senior year and the rest. It was nice to have the ending, but it by to fast. It could have and should have taken longer
- ‘Tiny Pretty Things’ by Sona Charaitra. This is a stand alone, not part of a series, but I wish there had been a series. Maybe not following the same characters, but definitely following girls through their senior year at the conservatory.
- The Maximum Ride series. I may change my mind after reading the last book that just came out, but I still don’t know if I’m ready for it. I have been reading this series, not since it came out, but since around 2009 and I don’t know if I’m ready for it to be over.
- The Harry Potter series I feel like this is a bit of a cop out. A lot of people when asked this question, would choose this series because of the nostalgic aspect of it. For me it isn’t nostalgia, it’s just an interest in what happens next, or read it from someone else’s view.
- I cannot think of a fifth one.
What about you, do you have any series you wish had more books?