I found this on a YouTube channel. You can find that video here. I thought it was so funny and really wanted to do it. All of the questions are based on lines from the movie.
1. “It’s pronounced like Cady.” Which fictional character’s name did you get completely wrong?
Like, all of them. I am so bad at pronunciation, it is ridiculous. Every person and place in everything ever written by J. R. R. Tolkien. And I mean everything.
2. “She doesn’t even go here!” Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
I like most of my characters in their own worlds. There are some I don’t even want in their own worlds.
3. “On Wednesday’s we wear pink.” Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
Not so much reading, but watching, ‘The Hunger Games,’ which I have not actually read yet. I have seen 3 of the movies. It reminded me of ‘Battle Royale,’ not so much in identical characters and specific events, mostly the entire plot, besides the love triangle(there is no triangle in ‘Battle Royale’).
4. “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power?
I don’t really read many things that give me girl power, and as a result I don’t read any on the other side. The first 2 that come to mind are ‘Beautiful Disaster’ by Jamie McGuire and the 50 Shades trilogy. Both are abusive and both have super douche men.
5. “You go, Glen Coco!” Name a character you felt you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
Max in every Maximum Ride book.
6. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping.” How long do you typically spend at a books store?
It varies. There are days I can spend hours, but I try not to. I have very little self control, so the longer I spend the more I pick up.
7. “It’s not my fault you’re in love with me or something!” Which character would have to get a restraining order on you, if they were real?
I don’t really fall in love with characters that obsessively.
8. “I can’t help it if I’m popular.” Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
I’m always cautious about over hyped books and I can’t think of any that I have actually read.
9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” We all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.
I don’t read a lot of books with actual villains, so this is really hard. I guess Snape would be the closest to a villain I can’t help but love.
10. “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” You favorite fictional parents.
America Singer and Prince Maxon in ‘The Heir’ by Keira Cass. Throughout the book they were just a bit more fun than normal parents would be.
11. “That is so fetch!” Which book or series would you love to catch on?
The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. It is amazing and I love it and everyone should read it.
12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” Describe your ideal character to read about.
Someone I want to be. A character I can look up to and wish I was more like.
13. “I just have a lot of feelings.” What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
Sleep it off like a bad hangover.
14. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” “Your Mom’s chest hair!” Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
All of the characters in the Maximum Ride series are hilarious and have the best come-backs.
15. “Boo, you whore.” Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.
When Max(Maximum Ride series again) ignores what everyone else is saying and does something stupid.
I hope you enjoyed my answers. If you decide to do this tag, make sure you comment the link so I can see what your answers are.