This one is probably one of the easiest topics in a while. A little background~
I started this blog in May, and before that I was active on Goodreads. I have been off-and-on active on Instagram and Twitter. I have been consistently active on this blog for 4 months now. I don’t have a large following, but it doesn’t really bother me much at all.
- The community Since starting this blog, I have become more active in a couple Goodreads groups, one of the being the Top 5 Wednesdays and the other is a book club. It’s been fun getting ideas from these to groups of things to read and write about.
- Having a place to put my thoughts This is truly a safe place for me. I feel I can post whatever I want and I have no fear of anyone getting mad at me for my opinion. Also, it gives me a format with which I can put everything in one place.
- Having this blog is helping me get better at writing reviews. Its helping me get better at getting all my thoughts out in an organized manner.
- It gives me something to do when I get bored I can either write about something or I can read someone else’s post. There’s plenty to do and read on this site
- Its just nice to have. It helps me keep track of everything.
Do you have a blog? If so, what is your favorite thing about it?