Sorry that I haven’t been keeping up with these lately. The topics haven’t been the best for me, so I haven’t been able to do anything with them. This one I was excited about though. I had to do some digging to find out when I read certain books, but I think I got a nice list here for you.
- Emily Giffin ~ I wasn’t sure when I read the first book, ‘Love the One You’re With,’ but I read it this year, along with three other books of hers.
- Max Andrew Dubinsky ~ I found him during the BookTubeAThon whilst searching for an author who shares my last name. I have read one of his short story collections and I have another that I haven’t read yet, but I plan to soon.
- Jenny Han ~ I read ‘To All The Boys I Loved Before’ and then the summer trilogy. All of her books are just easy, cute, and fun to read.
- Kiera Cass ~ ‘The Selection’ I got before christmas, but I didn’t read them until the middle of January. The trilogy was so good and I can’t wait to see what happens with next set of books.
- Morgan Matson ~ I read her newest book, ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’ first and then I got her other two books. They were all so much fun to read. They, just like Jenny Han, made me wish I was a single teen in the summer again.
I realize most of these authors write cute contemporaries, but that’s just what I’ve been getting more into this year. They are all good in their own way. I definitely read more new to me authors than just these 5, but these were the ones I remembered.
What are your favorite authors you found this year? What about your favorite author in general this year? Overall?