This is the PopSugar Reading Challenge for 2016. I kept hearing about it this past year from a couple YouTubers I follow. I decided this would be a fun challenge to make this next year a bit more interesting for reading.
I will also be participating in the Goodreads Reading Challenge with a pledge of 60 books again. I surpassed my goal this year, but the year before I only read 40, so I would rather not try to overwhelm myself.
I will be attempting the Book Riot Read Harder challenge this year.
I also gave myself a few challenges for this year.
- Read 20,000 pages
- Read more Tolkien
- Start and finish The Lunar Chronicles
- Finish The Song of Fire and Ice(What is out to date)
- Read the Complete Oz Collection
- Read more ebooks(finish at least 5)
- At least 10 classics
- At least 10 books from the Anita Blake series
- Start The Chronicles of Nick
- Read the Series of Unfortunate Events
- Read the Hunger Games Trilogy
- Read the Wicked Trilogy
If any of you want to join me, please let me know. I would love to see what you are reading for any of these challenges, and maybe we can suggest each other books.