This year I won’t be doing a lot of TBR’s, these are just to let you know about the read-a-thons and buddy reads I will be participating in during the upcoming month. This month I am doing a bunch. I listed them to what I already know, some books may be added later to both of these lists.
The books I will be reading are as follows:
- ‘The Witches: Salem, 1692’ by Stacy Schiff(Group Read)
- ‘A Farewell to Arms’ by Ernest Hemingway(Group Read)
- ‘Insurgent’ by Veronica Roth(First 2 weeks)
- ‘Allegiant’ by Veronica Roth(Second 2 Weeks)
- ‘Four’ by Veronica Roth(Sometime after those)
I will also be doing round 2 of the #AYearAThon. The theme being Romance. I have a long list of books to try and read.
- ‘Obsidian Butterfly’ by Laurell K. Hamilton
- ‘The Choice’ by Nicholas Sparks
- ‘A Walk to Remember’ by Nicholas Sparks
- ‘Nights in Rodanthe’ by Nicholas Sparks
- ‘Dear John’ by Nicholas Sparks
- ‘Caught up in You’ by Roni Loren
- ‘The One and Only’ By Emily Giffin
- ‘Where We Belong’ by Emily Giffen
I may not finish all of them, but hopefully I can make a dent in this pile.
Let me know if you are doing any buddy reads this month, or if you want to join any of the ones I am doing. Also, let me know if you plan to take part in the #AYearAThon. I would love to know what you plan to read for the next month.