And here it is, the first wrap-up of the new year. I did absolutely fantastic this month. I read 13 books and completed 17 challenge goals. I also managed to read a total of 3,092 pages, this does not include estimated pages from ebooks, they were just not included.
The books I read are as follows:
- ‘American Housewife’ by Helen Ellis
- ‘Ignite’ by Lily Paradis
- ‘Divergent’ by Veronica Roth
- ‘Illuminate’ by Amy Koffman and Jay Kristoff
- ‘We All Looked Up’ by Tommy Wallach
- ‘Sex in the City’ by Candace Bushnell
- ‘A Bad Beginning’ by Lemony Snicket
- ‘Fox in Socks’ by Dr. Seuss
- ‘Between Shades of Gray’ by Ruta Sepetys
- ‘Happily Ever After’ by Kiera Cass
- ‘A Midsummer Night #nofilter’ by Brett Wright
- ‘Macbeth #killingit’ by Courtney Carbone
- ‘Never, Always, Sometimes’ by Adi Alsaid
I did a read-a-thon this month. It took place on the 4th through the 10th and I am linking my very sad wrap-up here.
As for my reading challenges, I have 4 sets of challenges I am working on. I have personal goals, PopSugar Reading Challenge, Book Riot Read Harder Challenge, and Every Year Challenge. I will list below each challenge I completed this month.
- 13 out of my 60 book goal
- 3,092 out of my 20,000 pages goal
PopSugar Reading Challenge
- A book under 150 pages(A Midsummer Night #nofilter)
- A New York Times Bestseller(Between Shades of Gray)
- A book you can read in a day(A Bad Beginning)
- A Sci-Fi Novel(Illuminae)
- A book published in 2016(American Housewife)
- A Dystopian Novel(Divergent)
- A book with a blue cover(Never, Always, Sometimes)
Book Riot Read Harder Challenge
- A collection of Essays(American Housewife)
- Read a book out loud to someone(Fox in Socks)
- A book over 500 pages(Illuminae)
- A book under 100 pages(Macbeth #killingit)
Every Year Challenge
- 1999(A Bad Beginning)
- 2006(Sex in the City)
- 2016(American Housewife)
I am also keeping track of the format and types of books I am reading. If you would like to know my percentages each month of different genres and subgenres I am reading, please let me know. Also, let me know how your reading goals are going so far and what you’ve read. My February TBR is located here.
I also made a video about my reading which can be found here. I upload every Wednesday.