I have not done a Top 5 Wednesday in a while, but I liked this one and felt like I had something to say. This week is the top 5 books you were spoiled for.
- ‘Allegiant’ by Veronica Roth
- I was watching a video and someone stated the end of it. I am still reading the series though. I still want to see how it happens.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ by George R. R. Martin
- Kinda… I watched the show before I read the book so I knew some of what was going to happen. I also saw some stuff online about the 5th season which I have not seen or read yet.
- ‘The Book Thief’ by Markus Zusack
- I talked to one of my friends about this book and she pretty much told me the entire book. I still want to read it though, it seems so interesting and heart breaking.
- The Harry Potter Series
- This is another I spoiled for my self. I saw the movies before I read any of the books so I knew exactly what was coming.
I cannot think of a 5th one. I am not mad that I got spoiled for any of these. For some of these getting spoiled made me want to read them even more.
Let me know what books you were spoiled for and how you felt about it.