I did ok this month, definitely not as good as I did last month though. I read 6 books and 2,515 pages. I completed 5 challenges.
The books I read are
- ‘Insurgent’ by Veronica Roth
- ‘The Choice’ by Nicholas Sparks
- ‘Dark Eden’ by Chris Beckett
- ‘Allegiant’ by Veronica Roth
- ‘Four: A Divergent Collection’ by Veronica Roth
- ‘The Friends We Keep’ by Susan Mallery
I did a read-a-thon this month. It took place on the 8th through the 14th and I am linking my very sad wrap-up here.
As for my reading challenges, I have 4 sets of challenges I am working on. I have personal goals, PopSugar Reading Challenge, Book Riot Read Harder Challenge, and Every Year Challenge. I will list below each challenge I completed this month.
- 19 out of 60 book goal
- 5,607 out of 20,000 page goal
- Finished the Divergent Trilogy
Pop sugar Reading Challenge
- A book thats becoming a movie this year(The Choice)
Book Riots Read Harder Challenge
Every Year Challenge
- 2007(The Choice)
That is how I did this month, I didn’t do as good as last month, but I am still keeping up with where I need to be to complete my goals. Please let me know how you are doing both this month and so far this year.
I also make videos on Youtube which can be found here. I upload every Wednesday.