The books I read are:
- ‘Tuck Everlasting’ by Natalie Babbitt
- ‘A Book with No Pictures’ by B. J. Novak
- ‘The Book Thief’ by Markus Zusak
- ‘A Walk to Remember’ by Nicholas Sparks
- ‘The Wicked & The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust Act’ by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Matt Wilson and Clayton Cowles
I did one read-a-thon this month. #AYearAThon took place on the 4th through the 10th and I read 1 book. The theme was re-reads and I read ‘Tuck Everlasting’ for this one.
As for my reading challenges, I have 4 sets of challenges I am working on. I have personal goals, PopSugar Reading Challenge, Book Riot Read Harder Challenge, and Every Year Challenge. I will list below each challenge I completed this month.
I didn’t keep track of this during the month, but I will hopefully be able to update this next month.
POP SUGAR READING CHALLENGE
- A Classics from the 20th century(Tuck Everlasting)
- A book that’s guaranteed to bring you joy(The Book with no Pictures)
BOOK RIOTS READ HARDER CHALLENGE
- A non-superhero comic that debuted in the last 3 years(The Wicked & The Divine)
EVERY YEAR CHALLENGE
- 2005(The Book Thief)
That is how I did this month. Please let me know how you are doing both this month and so far this year.